A. Registration and Payments
1. Discount Codes are assigned by the PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM Registration Office. PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM reserves the right to cancel any registrants using unauthorized discount codes.
2. Symposium registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by the PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM Registration Office.
3. Registrants should obtain confirmation from the PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM Registration Office before committing to other travel arrangements.
4. PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email
5. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
6. Capacity is limited. Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
B. Cancellation Policy
1. Registrations and ticket purchases cancelled will not be entitled to a refund.
2. Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM Registration Office at the earliest opportunity.
3. In the unlikely event of a full cancellation of the PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM in whole or in part, the maximum liability shall be limited to full refund of conference registration fee paid at the time of booking, with no additional liability whatsoever to the conference organizers and hosts, PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM, Intrepid Magazine, Scott Alan Roberts, John Ward, or any individuals affiliated with the conference or PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM in any capacity.
4. Any Postponement of the Paradigm Symposium does not constitute, nor will be deemed a cancellation of the conference. In case of any postponement, new dates will be announced in reasonable time and all tickets and registrations will be honored by the Patadigm Symposium.
5. Any refunds due to full cancellation of the Paradigm Symposium will be made after the cancelled Conference and within 90 days.
6. Any postponement in the date of the conference is not to be deemed a “cancellation.”
7. We have the right to accept or reject a registration application without giving reasons and our decision shall be final. We also reserve the right to reject a previously accepted application without giving reasons and our decision shall be final.
C. Conference program
Conference program, speakers, itinerary and date is subject to change without notification.
D. Participation and Behavior
1. Attendance and participation at the PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM is limited to PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM paid registrants only. Special requests are subject to approval by the PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM organizers.
2. PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee, guest or organizer will not be tolerated and may result in the cancellation of your ticket with no refund granted.
E. Personal Information
1. Please note that participant contact details will be kept on the PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM database, which will only be used by PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM. Credit card information will NOT be stored in this database.
2. The e-mail addresses may be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM events.
F. Personal Property
PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
G. Health and Safety
Health and Safety aspects of the event must be followed to at all times. PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM will not be responsible for any physical, psychological and long term illness or injuries, or death as a result from attending any event. Any individual who does not follow these rules will be asked to leave, and no refund shall be granted.
1. PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM is a distinctly independent and separate entity, and appearances at any PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM event by any individual(s) from any third parties, it’s agents or officers, contractors, employees, appointed representatives, or partners shall be indemnified from any liability from any and all 3rd party claims arising from Purchasers participation in any PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM event.
2. Specifically, Purchaser shall indemnify PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM and any participating hosts, speakers, or any directly invited participant appearing at the event at the request of PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM, from and against all liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of any and all claims, losses, costs, damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to claims arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from my participation in the activity.
3. The conference organizers and hosts, PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM or any individuals associated with the conference or PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM make no representation or warranty of gain of business or profits as a result of use of services or information provided in connection with the conference and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, loss of business, employment, profits or anticipated savings resulting from the use of the services or information provided in connection with the conference, in any country or court of law.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable. PARADIGM SYMPOSIUM reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by United States Law and the courts of the State of Wisconsin shall have exclusive jurisdiction.