VENDOR TABLE PRICE – $225
– All pricing is based on “per-single 8′ table space” cost.
– No personal tables allowed*
– each table purchased has two chairs and two Vendor Passes provided.
HOW TO SECURE YOUR VENDOR SPACE:
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
including Name, Business Name, Contact Phone and Email, and how many tables you’d like.
“First Come, First Served.” We will accept card payments over the phone or via PayPal.
• Vendor passes do not include the full-weekend event pass!!!
• Vendors may also purchase up to two Paradigm Symposium full-weekend passes for an additional $175 each. Each pass after that will be full-price. Purchasing a full-weekend pass is NOT required in order to have a vendor space.
• If you do not have a full-weekend pass, you will only be given access to the vendor room and not the rest of the Symposium.
If you choose to order a full-weekend pass through your vendor registration, please make sure you enter ONLY ONE person’s name per vendor table purchased. The pass will be the same as any other full-weekend pass and will be picked up at the registration table.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED AS A VENDOR:
• Vendor room hours are 11:00 am – 6:00 pm on Thursday and 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Fri, Sat & Sun.
• Setup will be Thursday morning 8:00 am – 11:00 am and a Paradigm Symposium staff member will be present at all times when the vendor room is unlocked but not open to the public.
• You are to have your space open and ready to go by 11:00am on Thursday and you should not begin to tear down/pack up your space until the room closes at 6:00 pm on Sunday.
• The Vendor Room will be kept locked every evening, Thurs, Fri & Sat from 6:30 pm until 9:30 am.
• You will receive an email a couple weeks prior to the symposium with the vendor layout and more information on exact times for set up.
Purchasing a maximum of 2 Paradigm Symposium full-weekend passes along with your vendor registration for $175 each is ONLY an OPTION. You are NOT REQUIRED to purchase a full-weekend pass to vend – you only need a full-weekend pass if you are interested in participating in the symposium outside of the vendor room (speakers, discussions panels & entertainment, etc).
The vendor room is open to the public and you do not need a badge to be there. If you did not purchase a full-weekend pass when you registered, but are still interested in doing so, please send a message to email@example.com someone will assist you.
(files mentioned below are PDFs)
Minnesota State ST19 form
Paradigm Symposium Event Vendor Policies
Paradigm Symposium must set and enforce certain policies and standards for Vendors in order to ensure a safe and equitable environment for all participants.
1. Absolutely no selling or solicitation is to take place outside of rented booth spaces. No vendor may expand his/her display beyond the boundaries of their rented space.
2. Authorized vendor representatives must staff booths during all exhibit hours. Vendor may not arrive to set up after the vendor room/festival has opened, or begin to tear down and/or leave early, unless specific prior consent has been granted by the Vendor Coordinator.
3. Materials such as handbills or fliers may only be distributed within the Vendor’s booth or at the Community Table, if the event has one.
4. No vendor or agent of a vendor may promote, display, or behave in a manner considered offensive or distasteful as determined by Paradigm Symposium. Examples include promoting racism, gender bias, religious bias, etc.
5. All vendors must comply with, and be bound by, all laws, ordinances, and regulations of the country, state, county, city, facility, and, if applicable, police and fire departments.
6. Banners, signs, and displays may not cause damage to facility property. Vendors are responsible for removal of their own signage, and for returning the walls to their previous condition. Vendor is responsible for removing signage and any necessary cleanup of signage materials upon close of the festival.
7. No one will be allowed in the Vendor Room during closed hours, except authorized Paradigm Symposium staff. All needed items and valuables must be taken before the room closes for the evening. Exhibitors may stay no more than 30 minutes after the Vendor Room closes without the permission of the Vendor Coordinator (not including end of event tear down).
8.Vendors must make known any additional needs for tables, electricity or wireless internet at the time of their registration and pay any fees associated with those requests also at that time. If those requests are not made in advance, they may not be able to be accommodated and the vendor will receive no refunds or considerations in that case.
Vendor Terms and Conditions
1. Application Fees, Booth Specifications, and Services
a. Companies, organizations, or individuals selling or promoting products or services at Paradigm Symposium events must rent exhibit space and must confine such activities to the space rented. Exceptions to this requirement must be obtained in writing from Paradigm Symposium prior to the start of the event.
b. Exhibit space assignment will be confirmed only when payment and completed vendor forms are received by Paradigm Symposium or 2 weeks prior to event date. No spaces will be “held” pending payment.
c. Exhibit space will be assigned by the Vendor Coordinator, taking into consideration each applicant’s placement preferences and requests whenever possible. All decisions about exhibitor space assignments are final.
d. Vendor fees are refundable, less a 50% cancellation charge, provided that Paradigm Symposium receives written notice of intent to cancel now fewer than 14 days prior to the start of the festival. Rental fees are not refundable under any other circumstances. Exceptions or extraordinary circumstances may be granted by the Vendor Coordinator or other authorized officer of Paradigm Symposium. In the event that a vendor cancels or fails occupy his/her space prior to open of business, Paradigm Symposium has the right to use said unoccupied space to suit its own convenience, including renting said space to another vendor without rebate or allowance due to the defaulting vendor. Vendors agree that if any default is made in any covenant or agreement contained herein Paradigm Symposium may, at its option, cease and terminate the contractual relationships.
e. Vendors may not begin to dismantle display/booth before the official close of the vendor room/festival. Vendors dismantling prior to the official close will not be invited back to future events, and may be denied future participation.
2. Security and Liability
A. Vendors are solely responsible for collecting and paying all applicable city, county, state, and federal taxes on sales and promotional activities at Paradigm Symposium. Vendors must fill out and submit the MN state ST19 form prior to vending at the Paradigm Symposium event, and a new form must be submitted for every different event.
B. Paradigm Symposium will arrange for personnel to watch over the vendor area, but is not responsible for any injury to vendor’s agents, servants, employees, or damage to or theft of property from any cause prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. Vendors hereby expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless Paradigm Symposium against any and all claims for such loss, damage, or injury.
C. Vendors are fully responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to the convention site owners or personnel resulting from vendor’s displays or actions. Vendors are fully responsible for loss, damage, or injury to Paradigm Symposium staff, volunteers, and attendees resulting from vendor’s displays or actions.
D. Vendors are liable to Paradigm Symposium for any and all damage, from whatever cause, to rented or leased booth equipment, and shall indemnify, defend, or hold harmless Paradigm Symposium against any and all claims or suits for such damage.